Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Toasters!"



I just changed my blog layout and guess what? I don't like it! It'll have to do for now, because I will surely get a headache if I keep messing with it.

If you didn't see Jimmy Fallon last night, you missed out on a good show! When I was in college, I used to watch Jay Leno on a pretty regular basis. Over the past few years, I haven't watched any late night show regularly, even though I did try to tune in to Leno before his contract ran out. Of course, we didn't completely lose him because he's now on in the 9pm slot. Anyway.....I have watched a few of Jimmy Fallon's shows since he took over for Conan, and Conan for Jay. I've always liked Jimmy Fallon and thought he was funny, so a few times a month I try to tune in.

Last night, he had a full show of Monty Python. I couldn't stop laughing! Before having the members of Monty Python on, 3 contestants played a game called "Wheel of Carpet Samples" and I just might play this at my next get-together. :) If you like Monty Python, you should like this episode. If you're not a fan of Monty Python, I think you could still laugh, even at just the Wheel of Carpet Samples. I don't want to give anything away, so I'm leaving you with The Wheel. :)



No comments: