Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Is it October already?



This past month to 6 weeks have been a whirlwind adventure. Chris and I flew to Alaska for 3 weeks (Chris) and a little over a week (me). We had such a good time and I got a ton of pics! Also, we got home from Alabama on Saturday after being there a little less than a week. I didn't get as many pictures from that trip, but we're always so busy that for some reason I never think to take pictures. Excuses, excuses, I know. And for those of you I didn't get to see, I'm sorry!

I'm not sure why I'm leading with this picture, but I am. This one was taken while we were driving by a correctional facility. It is literally in the middle of nowhere, and the prisoners were outside tending the field. You have to look hard, but they're out by the truck.



Thanks to Google Earth, here's a broader view of where the farm is located:



I won't post the 800+ pics that I have, but I will share some more later.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

SGN said...

She lives to blog another day! So good to see a few pics and hear the update. Hope you guys had an awesome trip to Alaska! It's still on my list of places to go :o)