Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Friday Night: Fried Foods and Family!



I wanted to go ahead and get this picture up, too! When we go back to Alabama, there's this restaurant called Truman's (in Santuck) that we love going to! It's one of Chris's all-time favorite restaurants anywhere. It just so happened that my grandmother's nephew and his wife were coming to town to visit, so they were able to meet us at Truman's. After everyone arrived, we had about 20 people together. It was so much fun, and really loud (as usual!) and I'm pretty sure we ran some people out of the restaurant! :) (We had reserved the back room so we could have our own private party). To top it all off, one of their cookers was down but we were having so much fun that we didn't even notice!

Here's a picture of all of us!



Front row, l-r:
My cousin's baby, Kim (my sister), Beautiful Aunt Sarah, Mama, Stacy (my cousin), Nanny, me, my cousin's middle child, Uncle Johnny, my cousin's oldest child, Aunt Shirley.

Back row, l-r:
Drew (my nephew), my other cousin's only child, Chris, Kristen (my niece), John (Kristen's other half), Uncle David, Jonathan (my cousin), Bubba and Brenda (my grandmother's nephew and his wife), Joey (my brother-in-law).

(I didn't put the children's names b/c I'm weird like that. Yes, I know their names lol)

Here's one more pic, just for the fun of it!

No comments: