Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




I hope everyone is having a great "tricks or treats" night! (Charlie Brown reference) We are enjoying the little goblins that are stopping by!

I wanted to share these pictures of our backyard!! I was outside today, enjoying the weather, when I looked out into our yard and saw the biggest spider web I have ever seen!! And I mean ever!! It's HUGE! We've had a lot of rain, so I'm not sure if it survived through the rain, or if it has been built sometime between Friday mid-day and Saturday mid-day! Tomorrow will consist of the cutting the grass for the last time this year, and spraying lots and lots of bug spray! At least it's appropriate for today! :)

 


 


And...for your viewing pleasure:



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: