Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dreams

Have you ever had one of those dreams? You know, where someone is in it? And if you have had a dream that featured someone else, have you ever wondered if you were in that person's dream too?



The reason I'm asking is a while back, when John Mayer was dating Jennifer Aniston, he was in my dream. I don't remember the dream or his role, I just remember he was there. And then a couple of days later I read a story that said he had a dream about a girl. There's no way to confirm the story and it was probably nothing but hearsay, but I was wondering: Am I that girl? :p



While we're on it, what is up with these two?

And this one?

I've never been a fan of Angelina Jolie. There is a softness to her in the above interview though, and the cover of the W Magazine is the most relaxed picture I think I have seen. Of anybody. Any time. Any where.

No comments: