Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 30

Today concludes my "30 Blogs in 30 Days" trek that began in September. If I were actually doing the 30 blogs in 30 days for a certificate of sorts I woudn't be receiving one because I didn't post everyday. And I'm actually glad the 30 days is up. Trying to come up with something everyday? (Even E! slows down on the weekends!)

Having said that, I am glad that I took on the challenge. Before doing so, my blogging was sporadic. The point of doing the 30 blogs was to form a habit. And while no specific habit was formed (I didn't post each of the 30 days, I didn't post at a specific time each day, and there really was no theme) I think it has helped me to actually become a blogger, not just one who blogs.

Did that make sense?

No comments: