Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Picasa

I finally loaded my pictures onto Picasa, or downloaded Picasa to my computer, or made an account with Picasa. However you say it, I am using Picasa and am enjoying it! It's really nice to be able to pull up a picture and email it, or blog it, or edit it all, all with a simple click of the mouse.  I don't know how easy it is to use with other programs, but since I use Google's Mail and Google's Blog, it's simple simple for me!  (Picasa is by Google.)

A few years ago, my mom, my sister and her family and I stopped in NYC on our way back from spending Christmas with my other sister and her family. 5 years ago to be exact. I think it was the first year we all had digital cameras and so pictures were being taken from every direction. I loved that trip!

Here is one of my favorite pics from that trip. We stopped to get some food from the street vendors (which was oh-so good!) and I loved how this vendor was sleeping! I guess the vendor next to him, at the umbrella with the cart, was keeping an eye out for this guy's fruit, but I just loved it!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: