Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Morning Lineup

Whenever I log onto a computer, there are two things my fingers are trained to do: Check my mail and visit eonline.com. I don't check :insert news site: near as much as I should, but the celeb news is so entertaining. Some days are slower than others, but that's to be expected. I thought I'd hop on over to msn and see what's going on tonight and wouldn't you know it? They are reporting that Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are breaking up. The twosome are, of course, denying these rumors but it would tickle me pink if they are true! I'm finding that a lot of the rumors that get started in Hollywood, or about Hollywood-ites actually do come to fruition. I'm not a fan of the Jolie-Pitt duo, even though do have cute kids, and even though they are trying to save the world one country at a time. Oh wait--E! says they're not breaking up. Dang it! I don't have a prediction on this one. Nothing really points to why they would split..........oh well!

Heading in to eat some wings and to try the ol' sewing machine again!

No comments: