Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Top 10 Boys American Idol - Wed, Mar. 2, 2010




I'm not sure why I'm watching this season. Nobody has stage presence this year, Oh well...I am tuning in and am trying to make it through. Tonight, I am almost bored to tears...4 guys in.

Michael Lynche "A Man's World' I didn't feel the stage presence that the judges raved about. He's one of the better guys imo, but not a good way to start the show. Slow and boring for me.

John Park "Gravity" I'm pretty sure I've told you before, but I can't even describe how big of a John Mayer fan I am so I won't get started. For your sake. :) When I heard that John Park would be singing this song I thought, "Oh no. Unless he's going to change it up it's not going to be good." This is a really great song and it's hard to top JMayer and his guitar. It's soulful. It's bluesy. It's not meant to be sung without feeling.

Casey James "I Don't Wanna Be" Aye...he's one of the better ones, too imo but I wasn't crazy about this one. He sounded flat and it didn't stand out to me.

Alex Lambert "Everybody Knows" I still like this guy's raspy voice, but imo he was trying to enunciate like John Legend enunciates.

Todrick Hall "What's Love Got to Do With It" The best of the night, up to this point IMO. The judges didn't like it, and I don't know what they want from him. I liked that he changed up the song a little bit.

Jermaine Sellers "What's Going On" I'm not sure what to make of this guy. I thought the arrangement wasn't too bad, but I got side-tracked while he was singing. I just know that the judges didn't like him.

Andrew Garcia "You Give Me Something" I would put him the group of boys that are good, and he did fine with this song, but he hasn't been able to top his version of "Straight Up" so I'm hoping he's able to pull something out of his pocket next week.

Aaron Kelly "My Girl" He definitely has a country singer's voice. He's not bad, but I'm not sold on him.

Tim Urban "Come on Get Higher" Love this song...it's a great song to be able to take and make your own. I agreed with Ellen that he'd probably be a great actor...the music stage doesn't seem to be his thing.

Lee DeWyze "Lips of An Angel" Since Andrew didn't blow everyone away last week, he lost his last place spot to this guy, the guy who came out of nowhere. I thought it was a good way to end the show.

All in all, nobody blow me out of the water. How about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex Lambert 'Let Me Love you' mp3 http://www.mediafire.com/?udein4gmntm

Alex Lambert's AI songs in itunes can STILL be bought from this link: http://itunes.apple.com/artist/id356762506