Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OUR Awards!

Ok, so I stole this post idea from my friend Alison, but I was going to post one of those "getting to know you" quizzes, so you can thank me later. ;) My choices are in bold below, and I've also added my thoughts here and there.

FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR
Brad Pitt-I wouldn't vote for him if you paid me.
Hugh Jackman-for me, it was a toss up between Hugh and Johnny, but Johnny won
Johnny Depp
Robert Pattinson
Ryan Reynolds

FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS
Anne Hathaway
Drew Barrymore - I love Drew!
Jennifer Aniston - I loved her in Friends, but I'm getting tired of the "lonely girl" shpill. Sorry.
Kristen Stewart
Sandra Bullock - I love Sandra, too, but love Drew just a little bit more!

FAVORITE ACTION STAR
Christian Bale - Again, a toss up, this time between Bale and Diesel. How can I not vote for the "bad boy"?
Gerard Butler
Hugh Jackman
Shia LaBeouf
Vin Diesel

FAVORITE COMEDIC STAR -This was really hard for me, as I think all of these guys can hold their own against each other, except for Ryan Reynolds. I don't find him laugh-out-loud funny.
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Vince Vaughn

FAVORITE BREAKOUT MOVIE ACTRESS
Anna Kendrick - Who?
Emily Osment - She's cute, but other than Hannah Montana, I'm not sure what she's starred in
Ginnifer Goodwin - Umm...I like her, just not over the top
Miley Cyrus - Highly successful, but sometimes she's not the best role model for young girls.
Zoe Saldana - She was the best choice! Love her!

FAVORITE BREAKOUT MOVIE ACTOR
Chris Pine
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Sam Worthington
Taylor Lautner
Zachary Quinto

FAVORITE ON-SCREEN TEAM
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Proposal
The Twilight Saga - You don't have to be a teen to fall in love with this movie!
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
X-Men Origins: Wolverine


FAVORITE INDEPENDENT MOVIE
(500) Days of Summer
District 9
Inglourious Basterds
Paranormal Activity
Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail - This is the only one I've seen. I love Tyler Perry, but to be honest, the play version of this was much better than the movie. (If you haven't seen any of the play versions of TP's movies, you are missing out!) I want to see 500 Days of Summer, and I'm thinking that Paranormal Activity will win this award.

FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE
17 Again
Bride Wars
He's Just Not That Into You
The Hangover
The Proposal

FAVORITE MOVIE
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Star Trek
The Hangover
The Proposal
Twilight - This is the only one I've seen.

FAVORITE TV DRAMA - No vote. I don't watch any of these shows.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Grey's Anatomy
House
Lost
NCIS

FAVORITE TV COMEDY
Desperate Housewives - I watch this show, but I wouldn't classify it as strictly a comedy.
How I Met Your Mother - Never seen it
The Big Bang Theory - Never seen it
The Office - Love it!
Two and a Half Men - To be fair, I've only seen reruns, so I don't know if the current ones are funny or not. Love the reruns, though!

FAVORITE TV DRAMA ACTOR - The only actor I've watched is Kiefer, and I'm not really a fan of him right now. no vote.
Hugh Laurie
Kiefer Sutherland
Mark Harmon
Matthew Fox
Patrick Dempsey

FAVORITE TV DRAMA ACTRESS
Anna Paquin
Blake Lively
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Katherine Heigl
Mariska Hargitay

FAVORITE TV COMEDY ACTOR
Alec Baldwin
Charlie Sheen
Jim Parsons
Neil Patrick Harris
Steve Carell - Hands down. He can make me cry from laughing so hard.

FAVORITE TV COMEDY ACTRESS
Alyson Hannigan
America Ferrera - Ugly Betty Rocks!
Amy Poehler - tried watching Parks and Recreation since it's from the creators/writers of The Office. Guess what? It's exactly like The Office! I don't like her show b/c it shows lack of originality.
Eva Longoria Parker - love her, just love Betty more!
Tina Fey - She truly is a funny woman, but I don't watch her show.

FAVORITE TV OBSESSION - None of these, really, but if I had to choose one it would be...
Dexter
Gossip Girl
The Hills
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
True Blood

FAVORITE COMPETITION SHOW
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Project Runway
So You Think You Can Dance
Survivor: Samoa

FAVORITE NEW TV DRAMA
Eastwick - LOVE this show, but I keep reading that no more episodes past the 13 have been ordered. That's not good.
FlashForward
Melrose Place
Mercy
The Forgotten
The Good Wife
The Vampire Diaries
Three Rivers
NCIS: Los Angeles
V

FAVORITE NEW TV COMEDY
Accidentally on Purpose
Brothers
Community - Liked the first few episodes, just haven't been into it much lately. But I like Joel McHale, so I tune in when I can.
Cougar Town - LOVE IT!
Glee
Hank - awful! I hear it's already been scrapped.
The Cleveland Show
The Middle - The thing I don't like about this show is how the family seems so disconnected from each other.
Modern Family - LOVE IT!

FAVORITE ANIMAL SHOW
Animal Cops
Dog Town
Dog Whisperer - since it's the only show I've seen
It's Me or the Dog
Rescue Ink Unleashed

FAVORITE MALE ARTIST
Eminem
Jason Mraz
John Mayer - If you don't know how much I love John Mayer, then you really have no idea how much I love John Mayer!!
Keith Urban
Tim McGraw

FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST
Beyonce - She's basically the only one who doesn't get on my nerves and who sets good examples!
Britney Spears
Carrie Underwood
Pink
Taylor Swift

FAVORITE COUNTRY ARTIST
Brad Paisley
Carrie Underwood
Keith Urban
Rascal Flatts - No contest for me here.
Taylor Swift

FAVORITE BREAKOUT MUSIC ARTIST
Adam Lambert If you were anywhere near me during the first half of this year, you'll definitely know why I chose him! However, if voting for the most flattering picture on the voting page, I'd have to choose Demi Lovato. I'm not sure why they posted some of the other pics!
Demi Lovato
Kris Allen
Lady Gaga
Susan Boyle

FAVORITE ROCK BAND
Daughtry
Green Day
Kings of Leon
Muse
Paramore

FAVORITE MUSIC COLLABORATION
Good Girls Go Bad, Cobra Starship & Leighton Meester
Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
Run This Town, Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
Life Your Live, T.I. & Rihanna
I'm On a Boat, The Lonely Island & T-Pain - Toss up between this and Lucky. This song makes me laugh.

FAVORITE R&B ARTIST
Alicia Keys
Beyonce
Jennifer Hudson
Mariah Carey
Usher

FAVORITE POP ARTIST
Britney Spears -
Katy Perry - don't like her
Lady Gaga - I'm giving her tons and tons of points for creativity and on that level, she blew everyone out of the water
Taylor Swift - I'm not sure why, but she sometimes gets on my nerves
The Black Eyed Peas

FAVORITE WEB CELEB
Andy Samberg
Ashton Kutcher
Miley Cyrus
P. Diddy
Will Ferrell - I had no idea who ran funny or die.com

1 comment:

SGN said...

Eastwick has indeed been cancelled. I actually thought of you when I was answering the questions and saw Adam Lambert on there... lol. Whenever I see his name you are the first thing that pops in my head.