Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday!

Woohoo!!

The sun is out and off to Sam's I go!  The store doesn't actually open until 10:00, so I've got a little bit of time, but I'm pumped and ready to go!  We are running dangerously low on the basics...salt, ketchup, bbq sauce.  This is getting ridiculous, my friends!  

We had a lot of rain come through yesterday and after it was gone, I looked outside and saw the most amazing rainbow!  For some reason they were really abundant in Anchorage, so abundant that I have seen a triple rainbow there.  This one yesterday was a full rainbow, connecting two houses on two different streets, with a faint "double" in view.  It was amazing!  

It made me think of this:  

And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living 
creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:  I have set my rainbow
in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and
the earth.  Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,  I
will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures
of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to
destroy all life.  Whenever the rainbow appears in the
clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between
God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." So God said to
Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established
between me and all life on the earth."    -Gen. 9:12-17


1 comment:

SGN said...

I echo that WOOO HOOO about it being Friday! I am so glad to see today :o) and it's sunny and perfect temperature wise here. Almost feels like... dare I say it?!? Spring has come? (finally!).
Hope you have fun at Sam's and enjoy your Friday!