Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Find the warp, Jimmy!"




Last night, we caught the last 30 minutes of the movie The Wizard.  If you've never seen this, you must.  It was released in 1989 and is the story of these kids making their way across the US to get to this video game contest/convention.  It is so neat to see how much video games have changed in the past 20 years.  I mean, I know they've changed but WOW!  Kids from all over the country battled it out in different games and were eventually narrowed down to 3 contestants.  These 3 contestants would have to play a new video game, never revealed, to receive the grand prize.  (I don't know what the GP was b.c I fell asleep before seeing.)  What was the game, you ask?  Super Mario Brothers 3.  Yep! SMB3.  I remember this was one of my favorite games.  The original and the 3rd.  

Oh yeah...Christian Slater, Beau Bridges, and Fred Savage are in this movie.

Check it out if you can find it!

No comments: