Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Words you won't hear often

from me:

WHAT THE HELL?!?!
...if I could find an article that told the news without having the words "first black president" I would post it. Plus, I don't want to post anything that isn't completely true.

I have always always always said respect the position, not the person. I will respect Barack Obama only in his position as President. I will never ever ever respect him as a person. He does NOT have my trust and unless he does a whole lot of proving, he will never have my trust. He ran a good campaign but he is nothing more than a suit to me.

The only comfort I have going forward is I know that God is good and God is just and he won't give us more than we can handle.

No comments: