Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm back!

Hard to believe that we're halfway through this wonderful month of November.  So many things have happened in these past 10-12 days...I was gone a little over a week with my mom down to Orlando attending the NAR Convention.  (National Association of Realtors)  Many many wonderful good times were had and I have pictures that I will post later!   And of course the election which I will share my thoughts, but not right now.  I also want to let you know about all the exciting deals I got at Walgreens today!  I will get to all of those later, but I am digging this story....


I don't want to spoil anything, so I will post my thoughts in the next blog.  :)

No comments: