Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Too long

It's past time for a new entry here. I've been back home visiting for a few days now and just about every minute has been filled with something to do. I have learned that I have a couple of readers out there, possibly even 4, so go you! (I'd like to thank my fans...to my readers: if it weren't for you, I don't know where I'd be! -Excerpt from 2008 acceptance speech) However, now that I know you are out there reading this, there is more pressure to make this exciting.

My mom and I saw The Women this afternoon and it was cute! It's actually a remake of a 1939 classic of the same name. We were going to watch the '39 version before seeing the '08 version, but we couldn't find it anywhere.

Um, well....that's all I've got for now. Slightly hard to blog and watch a movie at the same time.

No comments: