Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crispy

There is a touch of Fall in the air and I can't be more excited! I am sitting outside in a sweatshirt and am loving it! I would actually be fine with or without it but it's just nice to be in the 60s again! (Temperature-wise, as I wasn't alive during the decade of the actual 60s.)

The dogs and I made it back home yesterday. It's an 8 hour drive no matter what you do. You can stop 3 times, or 5 times. You can time it so that you hit no rush-hour traffic, or you can time it so that you hit rush-hour traffic. It is just an 8 hour drive.

The grass is mowed (front and back) now so we don't have to look at all those blades, which is always nice! Surprisingly it wasn't too high. Mostly a bunch of weeds. Still unsightly, but not as bad as having strictly tall grass. Cattails, anyone?

So I read the gov't bailed out AIG, or at least gave a loan to them. I'm not sure it bailed them out, as I haven't read the complete story. Wow! Way to go! (Add your sarcasm here.) I don't know if that's good or not. The only good thing I can see is if AIG actually turns around and comes out of their financial crisis and repays the govt (ie, the taxpayer.) I didn't know AIG was funded by the US government? I guess this means gas prices are going to continue to go up? (Something drastic happens that has NOTHING at all to do with oil or drilling and suddenly prices surge.) Strangely enough, Diesel is actually less than gas in some places. Talk about a blast from the past! Didn't think I'd see that anytime soon.

That's all I've got for now. Getting hungry.

Currently listening to: Rascal Flatts, courtesy JDM Recordings! :D

No comments: