Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's like the song

by Alanis Morissette. One day I'm saying how easy it is to come up with blog titles and the next day I don't include a title, no matter how un-original it might be. ("Ironic" is the song, in case you were wondering.)

I finally broke down today and took some medicine for this cold I have. Had it for a few days but it's starting to wear me down. Medicine is an absolute last resort for me, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet! Have had some interesting dreams for most of the week because of the cold and tonight calls for more vivid dreams, with medicine in my system.

I'm pretty sure none of this is making sense. Gonna go now.

-T

No comments: