Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Friday, September 26, 2008

It is so nice out tonight!
Back to the dogs--they haven't completely gone the way of vegetarianism just yet, but they do like their new food!  Check it out here!

Hopefully this font doesn't come out too crazy....it's showing up kinda weird on the screen, but however it comes out is how it's staying!

My media player is stuck on Jason Mraz...has been for a couple of days now.  It started with "I'm Yours", and then moved to "Lucky," "Butterfly," "If It Kills Me," and has progressed from there.  Don't worry, it hasn't taken away from my undying love for my other JM::John Mayer.  I *get* JMayer's music.  I can sing and dance around to JMraz's sound, but I don't *get* everything he sings about.  Doesn't matter, I'm still digging him!   As for Mr. Mayer:

The  Mayer-Aniston postbreakup rumors aren't over yet. Supposedly, Jen has been calling John because she's still in love with him. It all allegedly started, as so many things do, after a few glasses of wine.

Even after all his not-so-great dating choices, I still find little to fault him on.  Granted, I don't know him personally, only through his music and interviews and paparazzi photos.  I do think, though, that if he would just consult me before he actually chooses who he's going to date that I could be of much help.  I would know, because, well....because I'm an expert in that area.  
HA!!!   :)

I guess that's it for tonight.
And Mr. Mayer, if you're reading this, give me a call.  

...it's laughter that we're making after all...

No comments: