Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Monday, February 9, 2009

With all due respect, sir...

...the White House is not yours.  Please stop referring to it as so.

...we will never be completely weaned off of oil for our cars.  If you believe that, then I believe we are living in a paperless world.

...I'd appreciate it if you not relax the dress code while in the Oval Office.  It's an honor, not a privilege, for you to walk through those doors everyday.

...I don't care that people voted for you and I'm still friends with friends who voted for you and I still love my family members that voted for you; however, I don't like your voters who treat you as a saviour and bow down at your feet and think you can do no wrong.  That's when I get really frustrated.  Heck, John Mayer is my favorite singer in the world, but I think he needs to grow his hair out again and get some new arm candy.

And when John Lennon said The Beatles were more popular than Jesus, he meant that they were bigger and more sought after, not better.  I personally think Jesus would agree and not take it personal.  


No comments: