Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay!

I made a short trip to Walgreens today...needed to pick up a couple more gifts to bring my shopping that much closer to completion.  I didn't intend on spending twenty five dollars when I went in, and so wasn't focused on getting the $5 back so I could spend on my next trip.  I ended up spending $25.03 so I got the register rewards, as they are called.  I was upset when I got home and looked closer at my receipt to see that a drink I picked up didn't ring up at the sale price.  Then I realized if I had paid the sale price that I wouldn't have received the money to spend on the next trip, so it all worked out for good!

No comments: