Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE

I know there are some of you out there who are still thinking about not voting.  This concept of not-voting is truly foreign to me.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out and vote!  If you think your vote doesn't matter, that's not true.  Your vote does matter.  Your non-voting matters too.  America is a stage right now for all the world to see.  There are so many people that want to live in this country and have the freedoms that we have..such as the freedom to vote!!!  Too many of us are so lucky to be born in this country, and that in itself is a gift.  If you're unsure who to vote for, contact me and I'll give you some pointers.  If you're sure who to vote for then vote!  What are you waiting on?? Except for Tuesday to get here of course!  

Check this out!  -Scotty Crowe's Blog


After much research (ok, not so much) I didn't find any video footage of David Cook performing on SNL.  Too bad, b/c he's starting to grow on me.  I preferred David Archuleta in the AI showdown, but that's okay.  Cook was a little over-confident for me, but he did win the competition so I guess it worked for him.  I still think some of the tears were staged, but it's okay.  He did an awsome job on this song:




VOTE!!!

No comments: