Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One more thing

I can't believe I forgot to put this in there.   It's not like I had a million ideas going through my head at the same time.

Obama says he's all for change, right?  My fear is that if he is elected, everything that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., worked for and strived for and died for will be in vain.  I wasn't alive during that time and to be honest, I only know what I was taught in school.  A school in Montgomery, AL.  I see him in a good light and think he put a lot of sweat and tears into his cause.  I can see all of those efforts being washed away if BHO is elected.  

Please please please be diligent in your research in the next 28 days!!!

-T

No comments: