Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Moment of Clarity

Good Monday Morning!

I was reading over my last post of the night from last night and realized that it makes no sense. :)

When I got onto the blogging scene a couple of years ago, it would always take me so long to write a blog because I would go over and over and over what I wrote, making sure everything made sense, as though I was writing a research paper. After all the hard work, the site I was using would--more often than not--freeze up or produce an error and all my words would be gone. Poof! Then I would get frustrated and walk away with a blank screen.

Now I tend to write whatever is in my head and as you can see that doesn't always work out. With Blogger I really don't have the problem of losing my words and ideas so I don't get as frustrated. But anyway...what I was trying to get across in that last post was this--

The video I posted is not new. It's a few years old, but I came across it and had to post it. It's really inspiring. Also, I didn't buy the cd when it first came out, but more like a year or so afterwards. Not that it even matters that I clear that up, but I did so now you can go on with your morning. Ha! :)

See ya 'round!

No comments: