Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a full moon

so what do you expect?

-I rented Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull today.  (A couple of weeks ago was Iron Man. )
-Chena and Charley are going through their food like mad.  It's crazy!  They ate supper earlier tonight, and then they had MORE food just a few minutes ago!  I bet their bowls were filled up twice tonight...and each time they were done, they'd bring the empty one and throw it at my feet.  Thanks guys (girls!)  I wouldn't be surprised tomorrow there is a stash of dog food somewhere.


The absentee voting ballots arrived in the mail today.  I was beginning to worry, but good thing I didn't, b/c there was no need!  In all fairness, there usually is no need to worry ever.  

Have a great week!

No comments: