Salsa Garden

Visual Diary of our Salsa Garden...new pictures taken daily! Check back often to see how the garden grows. :)

New pics!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Evening

On the agenda for tonight:


Blog
Update Facebook
Upload pictures to sharing site.




Rooster is inside watching The Kingdom. I didn't start watching it from the beginning so I don't really know what's going on. I'm chilling outside with the dogs right now. It's been hot and hazy all day today...even as I look up at the clouds, they seem to be glued to the sky, not wanting to move anywhere. We did get a little bit of rain today, so that's good. Although, the chairs are still wet so I'm using a cooler as a cushion. The bugs are using me as bait.





















OK, I can't take the bugs anymore. Gotta go back inside.

Hope your Saturday night is more eventful than mine! :)


-Monkey

No comments: